2011/07/01

theinncrowdbackpackerhostel

Last friday i have been stay in Singapore 3d2n with my friends. today i would like to talk about our accommodation in Singapore. i belief you guys never been backpacker's hostel but i did. hahhaha ! i stayed at the Inn Crowd backpacker's hostel for only one night, because we want to meet or try something different like people?! i love guai lou honestly ;) This was my first backpacker's place that i had ever stayed.

I stayed mixed dorm, and there was clean, no bedbugs! oh ya, as you guys know stay in a dorm would a bit noisy. people walking around, talking , turning on the lights, dog barking and of course there will always someone who snore in the late of night just like my mother. i advice you just bring some earplugs. last about mixed dorm, if you not used to sleep with stranger, please do not stay in dorm.
Inncrowd provied good facilities and service, just like home! Free breakfast, Free internet and WiFi. okay, and their reception staff was friendly and helped me kill cockroach that was at outside the road. and cockroach death. 5 mins walk from MRT little India.

There is a good place for who want to make friends, as there are many people staying in that hostel too. it is cheap, SG$20 for a dorm bed and a person. for more information please click here.

I must say that it will be my number one on my list of places to return to.



update soon.

没有评论:

发表评论